Index of the content
- 1 1) What do you understand by the terminology robotic automation?
- 2 2) List some of the various tools used in robotics.
- 3 3) What is the different hardware infrastructure required to run Blue Prism?
- 4 4) Give a brief explanation about the implementation of worldwide robotics process automation.
- 5 5) What do you understand by the term Citrix automation?
- 6 6) Describe the various phases of a robotics life cycle.
- 7 7) What are the constituents of robotic process automation solution architecture?
- 8 8) List some of the activities carried out by UiPath.
- 9 9) List some of the important characteristics to be considered while carrying out robotic automation.
- 10 10) What do you understand by the term process studio?
- 11 11) What are some of the benefits of using a blue prism for robotics?
- 12 12) Can blue prism platform be considered as safe and editable?
- 13 13) How can you utilize the UiPath device?
- 14 14) Differentiate between the following: IQBot, MetaBot and a TaskBot.
- 15 15) Differentiate between the conventional automation technique as well as robotic process automation
- 16 16) What is a bot in rpa?
Robots have made the life of humans much easier and efficient than it was ever before, thus robotics is one of the fastest-growing fields. Robotics has become one of the largest technical fields that have been growing immensely ever since the discovery of robots. One of the biggest advantages of working in this field is that it is a culmination of various engineering and technology-related fields. Robots have not only facilitates an easy lifestyle but also has reduced the number of complications that might occur from conventional techniques. Individuals interested in trying their hand in the field of robotics can land jobs in some big organizations such as NASA, automobile companies and various other industries.
Job titles such as robotic engineers, scientist and technicians pose many opportunities for various candidates. With the increase in its growth, there is also a huge demand for scientists and technicians in this field. Below are some of the essential and commonly asked Robotics Interview Questions that will help you land your favorite job in your dream organizations. Read the following Robotics Interview Questions some interesting features in addition to the pros and cons of robotics as well as robotics process automation.
With such Robotics Interview Questions, you will not only get an overview of the topic but also provide a light in the direction for basic knowledge regarding robotics.
1) What do you understand by the terminology robotic automation?
Robotic automation alludes to features similar to the automation where a machine, or computer, impersonates a human’s activity in finishing rules based undertakings.
2) List some of the various tools used in robotics.
Some of the types of tools used in robotics include the following:
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
- Work Fusion
3) What is the different hardware infrastructure required to run Blue Prism?
Blue Prism has been solely intended for adaptability and to satisfy the powerful IT standards and operational integrity, security and sup movability. This product can be utilized to sort out both front and back office processes, running successfully on a standard computer in the front office or on any other size of frameworks for back office handling.
4) Give a brief explanation about the implementation of worldwide robotics process automation.
Robotics process automation is always utilizing the market around the world. It is as of now being executed by the expansive scope of enterprises. Undertakings presently appreciate the opportunity of advancing expenses and going up liberating their assets. This eventually prompts new business dreams in swarmed commercial centers.
5) What do you understand by the term Citrix automation?
Citrix automation is employed in various robotize procedure. For example, filling fields in structure and presenting the structure in a virtual work area application. You can utilize procedures, for example, information passage structure filling utilizing Citrix automation.
6) Describe the various phases of a robotics life cycle.
The four important phases of robotics life cycle include the following:
- Analysis: The principal stage in robotics starts with an examination. Various business groups and a robotic engineer work together to comprehend a business procedure for robot advancement.
- Robot Development: The robotic developer along with his team begins chipping away at the prerequisite in their condition conceivably an unmistakable advancement condition.
- Testing: Some organizations direct testing by a specialized testing team, while some have a devoted testing group that plays out a typical SDLC stream. The best process involved is to have a committed testing group that performs a quality analysis of the created robot.
- Distribution and Maintenance: After the Development and Testing stages, a robot is prepared for circulation and enters into a maintenance stage.
7) What are the constituents of robotic process automation solution architecture?
Some of the constituents of robotic process automation solution architecture include the following:
- Configuration management
- Enterprise applications such as ERP Solutions (SAP)
- Robotic Process Automation Execution Infrastructure
- Robotic Process Automation Platforms such as distributing monitoring as well as scheduling the execution of software robots.
- Robotic Process Automation tools that can be used in any kind of environment that might include Citrix, desktop or the web
8) List some of the activities carried out by UiPath.
Some of the activities carried out UiPath include the following:
- Cognitive activities
- Core and Credential activities
- Excel activities
- Intelligent OCR activities
- Mail and PDF activities
- Python activities
- Terminal activities
- Web and Word activities
9) List some of the important characteristics to be considered while carrying out robotic automation.
Some of the important characteristics to be considered while carrying out robotic automation include the following:
- Identification of deliverables
- Nature of the test environment
- Selection the correct tools for robotic automation
- Selection of the correct framework
10) What do you understand by the term process studio?
A typical blue prism procedure is made as a graph that looks much like a conventional business stream outline. Processes are made in a territory of Blue Prism also known as Process Studio which seems to be like different procedures demonstrating various applications (for instance MS Visio) and utilization of standard stream outline images as well as documentation.
11) What are some of the benefits of using a blue prism for robotics?
Some of the benefits of using a blue prism for robotics include the following:
- Automation procedure can be planned inside IT Governance
- Backings both interior and outside Encryption/Decryption Keys
- Provides empowered Audit Logs
- A high state of robustness can be achieved in light of .NET customized code inside the procedure mechanization (Tool can carry out a wide variety of exercises whatever should be possible utilizing .NET)
12) Can blue prism platform be considered as safe and editable?
Security and editability are converged into the Blue Prism automation process at various dimensions. The runtime condition is totally discrete to the procedure that might require altering condition. Endorsements for creating different designs, along with alteration and execution procedures are specific to each approved client. A complete review trail of differences to any procedure is kept and examinations of when the impact of changes are given. The log made at run-time for each procedure gives a definite, time-stepped history of each move and choice made inside a mechanized procedure. Customers will, in general, locate that running a procedure with Blue Prism gives them significantly more control than any conventional manual procedure, and from accommodation, perspective guarantees that forms are run reliably, in accordance with the procedure definition.
13) How can you utilize the UiPath device?
In order to use UiPath tools on your device, carry out the following steps:
- Introduce the UiPath Studio onto the framework you need to automate procedures.
- The key from the orchestrator with regard to the robot is taken to the particular provision and then the machine is entered into it.
- The configuration of the robot board is carried out in addition to the Configuration URL that you will discover in the administrator area of the particular Orchestrator.
- Distribute your system aside in case that you basically need to use your conventional method.
- Make suitable conditions
- Make arrival for the various procedures
- Initiate the task
14) Differentiate between the following: IQBot, MetaBot and a TaskBot.
|Fundamental competency||Nonstop learning and upgrade process mechanization||Encourages versatility with cutting edge reconciliation||Utilized for Front end purposes|
|Utilization||Accomplishes difficult rules||Perplexing, versatile procedure||Monotonous and rule based undertakings|
|Example||Learns from constant, separating dialects from the given information.||Endeavor wide robotization. Just negligible upkeep is required.||HR organization. Secure to-pay, quote-to-money|
15) Differentiate between the conventional automation technique as well as robotic process automation
FeaturesRobotic Process AutomationTraditional Automation
|Interface||Mimics human action||Relies on coding & APIs|
|Technology||Non-intrusive, scalable & versatile||Intrusive, less scalable & not versatile|
16) What is a bot in rpa?
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) bots can manage tasks such as grabbing data from various applications, filling in multiple places, re-entering data, or copying and pasting, nearly any task that is largely driven by rules and schedules and can also perform complicated rule-based tasks through interaction with any software application. They can boost industry productivity since they are several times quicker than the average employee when it comes to repetitive, rules-based, admin tasks. Moreover, they never need a rest, working tirelessly 24 hours a day, seven days a week.