Overview for Prudential interview
Questions below can be applied for job interview of divisions such as Prudential sales, Prudential purchasing, Prudential marketing, Prudential admin, Prudential IT etc
Prudential interview tips
Tips to create Prudential interview questions by yourself: Identify Prudential division functions, then create tasks for each functions then you can create questions by structure
• What are functions of your Prudential division? What are tasks that to implement each function?
• How to do each your Prudential division task/function?
• What are output of each your Prudential division task/function?
• How to measure each task/function?
• How to control each task/function? Etc
Common interview questions for Prudential divisions
• Tell me about your self?
• Please tell me some products/services of Prudential in the market? What are likes/dislikes of them?
• If you worked for Prudential, what are you doing?
• Please tell me some products/services that are competitors of Prudential’s in the market? And what are differences?
• What do you know about Prudential?
• Do you know anyone who works at Prudential?
• Please explain how you would be an asset to Prudential?
• Why do you want to work at Prudential?
• What do you like about your present job for this field?
• What is your greatest weakness?
• Why do you want to leave your current employer?
• Why have you applied for this particular job for this field?
• What do you dislike about your present job for this field?
• What are your strengths?
Related docs to Prudential interview
Homepage: Job interview questions