Top useful materials for job interview:• topinterviewquestions.info/free-ebook-top-12-secrets-to-win-every-job-interviews
Top 10 Job Interview Questions and Answers
Oil field technician interview questions
The job interview questions below are applied for Oil field technician interview. You can use sample interview tips, sample interview questions for free. These questions also can be used for job titles as follows:
• Oil and gas lease analyst
• Oil and gas production engineer
• Oil broker
• Oil change technician
• Oil rigger
• Oil rig driller
• Oil pumper
• Oil trader
Interview questions samples of Oil field technician
You can use free interview questions samples of Oil field technician as below:
• Please tell me a little about yourself?
• What have you learned from your past jobs that related to Oil field technician?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Tell me about your last position and what you did?
• Where would you like to be in 3 years? 5 years?
• What made you choose to apply to Oil field technician?
• Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Oil field technician?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Oil field technician?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to your Oil field technician position?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to your Oil field technician position?
• What are key tasks for Oil field technician?
• How to do each Oil field technician position task/function?
• How to control each task/function of Oil field technician? Etc
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
• What are top top 3 skills for Oil field technician?
• How to measure job performance of your position: Oil field technician?
• What do you know about this company?
• What do you know about the position of your Oil field technician position?
If you need Oil field technician interview questions with answers or interview tips sample/example, please leave comments.
This post updated: 2011 and you can save as it as pdf/word file.
Related docs to Oil field technician
Job interview do and don't video:
Top 7 interview questions with answers
1. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement. Have some good ones handy to mention.
2. What experience do you have in this field?
Speak about specifics that relate to the position you are applying for. If you do not have specific experience, get as close as you can.
3. Describe a typical work week for you.
Interviewers expect a candidate for employment to discuss what they do while they are working in detail. Before you answer, consider the position you are applying for and how your current or past positions relate to it. The more you can connect your past experience with the job opening, the more successful you will be at answering the questions.
It should be obvious that it’s not a good idea talk about non-work related activities that you do on company time, but, I’ve had applicants tell me how they are often late because they have to drive a child to school or like to take a long lunch break to work at the gym.
Keep your answers focused on work and show the interviewer that you’re organized (“The first thing I do on Monday morning is check my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week.”) and efficient.
4. What kind of salary do you need?
A loaded question. A nasty little game that you will probably lose if you answer first. So, do not answer it. Instead, say something like, That’s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position? In most cases, the interviewer, taken off guard, will tell you. If not, say that it can depend on the details of the job. Then give a wide range.
5. Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
You should be anxious for this question. It gives you a chance to highlight your best points as they relate to the position being discussed. Give a little advance thought to this relationship.
6. What is your greatest strength?
Numerous answers are good, just stay positive. A few good examples: Your ability to prioritize, Your problem-solving skills, Your ability to work under pressure, Your ability to focus on projects, Your professional expertise, Your leadership skills, Your positive attitude
7. Do you have any questions for me?
Always have some questions prepared. Questions prepared where you will be an asset to the organization are good. How soon will I be able to be productive? and What type of projects will I be able to assist on? Are examples.