MBA interview questions
Interview questions below can be used for Sales MBA; Marketing MBA; Operations MBA; HR MBA…
Tips to create MBA interview questions by yourself: Identify MBA functions, then create tasks for each functions then you can create questions by structure:
1. What are functions of MBA? What are tasks that to implement each function?
2. How to do each MBA task/function?
3. What are output of each MBA task/function?
4. How to measure each task/function?
5. How to control each task/function? etc
Common interview questions for MBA position
1. Tell me about your self?
2. What do you like about your present job for MBA field?
3. What do you dislike about your present job for MBA field?
4. What are your strengths?
5. What is your greatest weakness?
6. Why do you want to leave your current employer?
7. Why have you applied for this particular job for MBA field?
Specialized MBA interview questions
1. Why the MBA? Why now?
2. Why does this school appeal to you?
3. What is an activity you are involved in? Why is it important to you?
4. Talk about experiences you have had at work.
5. Why did you choose your undergraduate major?
6. Name three words or phrases to describe yourself to others.
7. What is most frustrating at work?
8. How would co-workers describe you?
9. How did you choose your job after college?
10. Describe an ethical dilemma faced at work?
11. Describe your career aspirations?
12. What would you do if not accepted?
13. What are your long- and short-term goals? Why?
14. Why are you applying to business school?
Related docs to MBA interview
• Homepage: job interview questions.