Library interview questions
Key functions of executive field include: Books transfering process, books maintenance, book information systems…
Interview questions below can be used for Library director, Library manager, Library assistant, Library supervisor, Library engineer…
Tips to create Library interview questions by yourself: identify Library functions, then create tasks for each functions then you can create questions by structure:
1. What are functions of Library? What are tasks that to implement each function?
2. How to do each Library task/function?
3. What are output of each Library task/function?
4. How to measure each task/function?
5. How to control each task/function? Etc
Common interview questions for Library positions
1. Tell me about your self?
2. What do you like about your present job for Library field?
3. What do you dislike about your present job for Library field?
4. What are your strengths?
5. What is your greatest weakness?
6. Why do you want to leave your current employer?
7. Why have you applied for this particular job for Library field?
Specialized Library interview questions
1. What kind of library attracts students, staff and parents?
2. How do you classify books in library?
3. How to maintain and clean book areas?
4. Does your library host any book clubs? If so, are they based on a certain theme or genre (ie, mystery)? How often do the groups meet?
5. How are books selected? Is a new one chosen at each meeting, or are they chosen for a number of meetings ahead of time?
6. Please tell my a weekly plan at library?
7. What is library automation? How do you use and maintain a library automation system?
8. Does your library offer anything special for book clubs?
9. Do you have any horror stories, amusing anecdotes, or other tales to tell that you have heard from book clubs?
10. What are your daily work at library?
11. How do you develop and maintain a library collection that will meet the needs of our students, parents, and staff?
12. What were some of the best discussions or favorite books the groups have read?
13. How are book club meetings kept interesting and fun?
14. What advice would you give to other libraries that would like to start hosting book clubs, or provide resources for ones in the community?
15. What general advice would you give to book club members? Any specific ideas for making reading selections?
Related docs to Library interview
1. Library director interview questions
2. Library manager interview questions
3. Library assistant interview questions
4. Library supervisor interview questions
5. Library engineer interview questions
6. Homepage: job interview questions.