Costco interview questions
If you want more job interview materials for Costco job, you can ref 64 interview questions, types of interview questions and how to face them, interview thank you letter for Costco interviewers… in the sidebar.
I. Sample 20 interview questions of Costco
You can use free job interview questions as follows for Costco position:
9. Please tell me some products/services of Costco in the market? What are likes/dislikes of them?
10. If you worked for Costco, what are you doing?
11. Please tell me some products/services that are competitors of Costco’s in the market? And what are differences?
12. Can you tell me about the last time you took initiative at work? What did you do?
13. Describe a situation in which you were able to meet a tight deadline on time. How did you prioritize your tasks and schedule?
14. Can you describe a goal that you have achieved? What steps did you take?
15. Can you tell me about a time when you were able to complete a task or project successfully without supervision or support?
16. What were some challenges you faced on your last job? How did you handle these challenges?
17. What positive things would your co-workers say about you?
18. What negative things would your co-workers say about you?
19. How you helped your team or a team member to achieve a specific goal?
20. Describe a major change that happened in a previous job. How did you deal with this situation?
21. Tell me about a situation in which you had to adapt to changes that you had no control over.
22. Tell us about a suggestion you made that led to improvements in your company.
II. Job interview tips for Costco
1. Search Costco information such as: history, products and services, competitors, structure….
2. Find your job description and prepare list of interview questions related such as how to do, how to control… each task
3. Identify your qualifications and answer questions such as how to fit your qualifications to job spec…
4. List technical interview questions for Costco.