Attorney interview questions
Interview questions below can be used for Trial Attorney, Patent Attorney, Litigation Attorney, Contract Attorney, Attorney Advisor, Associate Attorney, Corporate Attorney…
Tips to create Attorney interview questions by yourself: identify Attorney functions, then create tasks for each functions then you can create questions by structure:
1. What are functions of Attorney? What are tasks that to implement each function?
2. How to do each Attorney task/function?
3. What are output of each Attorney task/function?
4. How to measure each task/function?
5. How to control each task/function? Etc
Common interview questions for Attorney positions
1. Tell me about your self?
2. What do you like about your present job for Attorney field?
3. What do you dislike about your present job for Attorney field?
4. What are your strengths?
5. What is your greatest weakness?
6. Why do you want to leave your current employer?
7. Why have you applied for this particular job for Attorney field?
Specialized Attorney interview questions
1. How long do you foresee this case taking?
2. What would be your best estimate on the final costs?
3. What do you feel my chances are of getting full custody, joint custody, increased time, etc?
4. Do you have experience with divorce cases?
5. How many of the cases you have handled involved issues found in my case such as custody, support, business valuations, or large financial settlements?
6. How long have you been practicing in this court district or county?
7. What percentage of your practice is in Family Law, specifically in divorce and custody cases?
8. What types and amounts of support payments are likely to be required after the divorce is final?
9. What kind of property division is likely when the divorce is final?
10. How long should the divorce process take?
11. What other options should I consider besides litigation and what are the advantages or disadvantages of each?
12. Do you have any personal feelings about the positions you would have to take if you represented me?
13. How much “on the floor” experience do you have in family law/custody cases in this county?
14. How do you feel about taking cases to a jury? What percentage of your cases have gone to a trial by jury?
15. Are you aware the Child Support guidelines are a rebuttable presumption?
16. Are you familiar with the judges in this county, in particular Judge XXXXXX?
17. What is your normal hourly rate?
18. Are there any issues in my case that you haven’t handled before?
19. Can I get support money during the period of separation, or must I pay support money during the period of separation?
Related docs to Attorney interview
Homepage: job interview questions.